|Notes||Cash Price||Basis Month||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Carnegie, Oklahoma (73015)
- Hogs Rally the Limit on Hogs and Pigs Report
- Following a weekend break to digest the quarterly Hogs and Pigs report from NASS, lean hog futures rallied their daily limits. December and February closed at the limit with back months gaining at least $3.27. October contracts were the laggard, closing $2.97 in the black. December is up the $4.75...
- Wheats Close Monday Mixed
- Spring wheat futures extended their premium to winter wheat on Monday, gaining 2 3/4 to 5 1/2 cents. The winter wheat futures closed mixed, with fractional losses to 2 3/4 cent gains in SRW and within a penny of UNCH for HRW. The weekly Crop Progress report from NASS showed...
- Cattle Market Weakened after Weekend
- At the Monday close live cattle futures were 22 to 57 cents in the red. There were no cash trades reported on Monday; last week’s cash trade was mostly lighter in volume near $124. Feeder cattle closed with triple digit losses of as much as $3 past September’s 37 cent...
- Cotton Market Closes off of Highs on Triple Digit Day
- After rallying to nearly $1, front month cotton futures pulled back through Monday’s session. Futures were still up more than 200 points through May ’22 at the close. For December, the morning rally printed a new LOC high of 99.86 cents/lb. We just missed $1 cotton! As of 9/26, NASS...
- Soy Market Gains Ground on Monday
- Front month soybean futures closed the first trade day of the week with 2 1/2 to 5 1/2 cent gains. Deferred months were stronger, adding to carry from Nov. Soymeal prices ended the day $1 to $1.20/ton in the black. BO prices gained 24 to 33 points on Monday. The...
- Corn Closes Up by Double Digits
- Corn trading began this report week with Monday gains of 11 1/4 to 12 3/4 cents. December closed near the highest price for the month, at prices not seen since August 31. The weekly Crop Progress update from NASS showed 97% of the national corn crop had reached the dent...