|Notes||Cash Price||Basis Month||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Carnegie, Oklahoma (73015)
- Wheats Close Red on Friday
- Going into the three day weekend, CBT SRW futures gave back 4 1/2 to 5 1/4 cents. KC wheat closed with double digit losses of 11 1/4 to 14 3/4 cents. HRS prices ended the day down by as much as 19 1/4 cents. The weekly CoT report with data...
- Cattle Market Rallies into Weekend
- Front month live cattle futures ended the session with gains of $0.55 to $1.15. Cash trade for the week picked up after light action during the past few holiday weeks. Sales were wide ranging early from $134 to $139, though USDA mentioned the market began to settle near $135-$136 in...
- Corn Rallies into Extended Weekend
- Corn futures rallied off early session losses to recover 5 3/4 to 8 3/4 cents on the day. In recognition of Martin Luther King Jr. the markets will be closed on Monday. New crop corn futures were fractionally to 1 3/4 cents firmer at the bell. USDA saw corn oil...
- Beans Close Red on Friday
- Jan futures rolled off the board at $13.56 ¾ for beans, $445 on meal, and 58.15c/lb for bean oil. The other front month soybean futures closed 7 1/2 to 9 1/2 cents in the red. Soymeal closed $3.230 to $4.20 weaker. BO was firm, within 7 points of UNCH in...
- New LOC Highs for Cotton
- Triple digit recovery on Friday led the front month cotton futures to new LOC highs. Prices were at fresh highs on Wednesday, before fading yesterday. For March, 119.90 is the new high with the contract 119.7 going home. New crop got as high as 97 cents on Friday, before ending...
- Hogs Rally into Extended Weekend
- Front month lean hog futures closed the Friday session with gains of $1.97 to $3.12. Feb and April led the way each with $3+ gains. The market will be closed on Monday in recognition of Martin Luther King Jr. USDA’s National Average Afternoon Base hog price for Friday was $2.49...